As our nation’s birthday approaches (Oh, Canada! What do you get for the country that has everything?) we say goodbye to the links of June, and welcome the warmer and hopefully drier links of July. If I don’t get a chance to share a Timmie’s and a brew with you on the day, Happy Canada Day, nerds!
– When I am independently wealthy, this will become my new home.
– As part of the online gaming convention ConTessa, Venture-Captain Nani Pratt gave an Intro to Pathfinder Society panel. Hint: skip the first ten minutes, they’re just dealing with technical issues.
– They’re making a Lego movie. True story.
– There are many articles on how to be a better GM; I’ve written a few myself. Here’s one on how to be a better player.
– An interesting interview with Jim Sterling, about sexism in gaming.
– Because a ska version of the Game of Thrones theme is what everyone needed. That’s not sarcasm, I have this on a loop.
– I’m not trying to be the boy that cried Weeping Angel, but…
– If my players ever see this, I might have to rewrite how Diplomacy checks work.
– Waiting for a Fables movie? Here are some thoughts on casting.
– What, no Yoda?
– Great PBS documentary short on the influence of role-playing games. Focuses a lot on D&D, but otherwise pretty balanced.
That’s all for now, folks! Enjoy the day, and as always if you have a link to share drop it in Comments.