I’m going against all tradition and declaring June the start of summer. That allows me to justify calling this the last Humpday Link of spring! …well it was important to me, anyway.
Your Humpday Links!
– If this discovery is actually true, there are some pretty serious implications. Mammoth farming, anyone?
– Gamers, if you’ve ever found yourself saying any of these things online, just stop and delete your comment.
– This is the kind of cosplay that makes me think, “How am I going to top this!?”
– Yep, this is how I remember Expedition to the Barrier Peaks playing out…
– Holy crap, this is a lot of Lego!
– I will be stealing this location for my next gaming session. Call of Cthulhu, anyone?
– Want to turn your hobby into a business? Etsy has some ideas.
– Creators, I present to you the Don’t Be A Dick public license. Which now covers this site.
– Guys and Dolls, I can’t recommend Sexy Nerd Girl enough! She’s Canadian, funny as hell, and local favourite Mark Meer appears in some episodes.
– If you play Pathfinder RPG, and a spellcaster in particular, I highly recommend Perram’s Spellbook for all your spell-tracking needs.
– Want nicer gaming maps, but aren’t an artist? This article is for you. (I’m certain I posted this before, but tuff beans, it’s a good article.)
– Here’s a list of writing myths that I touch back to every once in a while.
– We are all going to die. Joss Whedon says so.
That’s a baker’s dozen, and if that isn’t enough…I’ll likely come back and post more later. Or you could post some links in the comments. So there!