One thing that won’t be going away in 2013 is Humpday Links, because, a) I’m always finding cool/disturbing/cool stuff on the internets I want to share, and b) I’m lazy. So love ’em or hate ’em, here are your first Humpday Links of the year!
– I need a pair of these (keep it clean, you!) to light up my gaming room.
– Contrary to the stereotypes this video asks the important question, can D&D make you more confident and successful. I think yes, but you decide.
– Apparently Sony and Universal reaaaally wanted to up their view counts on YouTube, and YouTube had to take away 2 billion fake ones. Want view counts? Here’s an idea: post things people want to see.
– Ocean Liner crashed on your beach? Here’s some ideas on what to do with it.
– For my fellow Whovians: Once again, somebody made something that has me shouting, “Shut up and take my money!” I give you, a model TARDIS that is bigger on the inside.
– Also for the Whovians: If you were smacking a Dalek pinata, what else would you use as a blindfold? Also, I don’t want to brag (okay, just a little), but I’m the proud owner of that scarf
– It is once again time for Paizo’s RPG Superstar. This time, the first round is voted on by the public. See how it’s going and cast your vote!
– Jenny Breedin over at The Devil’s Panties pretty much sums up my attitude to New Year’s Eve. No I just need the footy pajamas…
– Get ready Tolkien fans, we’re gonna bust this joint up!
– For my Shadowrun gaming chummers, 2013 is officially The Year of Shadowrun!
– xkcd demonstrates why I never really make New Year’s resolutions.
– For any of my readers with babies, or who know people that have freshly spawned, Seams Geeky has you covered in the nerdy environmentally-friendly diaper department.
– And finally, ever had a great idea for a nerdy shirt you know would sell? Can’t be arsed to produce it yourself? Teespring has you covered.
That’s it, that’s all! As usual, feel free to share a link in the comments. Until next time, happy internetting!