Having survived both the Ides of March (et tu, Dorkus?) and Drunken Irish Stereotype Day, I have a pretty spiffy batch of links for your enjoyment. So let us spring forward and get to it!
– Some people take their cosplay to a whole new level. This is one of those people.
– Apparently Ender’s Game is pornographic. Apparently I didn’t read the same book they did.
– Presented without comment: Darth Vader on a unicycle playing bagpipes.
– So the American Family Association is just about as close-minded and bigoted as one would expect. So of course they object to a gay character in Archie comics…
– We are less than two weeks away from the Season 2 of Game of Thrones!
– Courtesy of Stargazer: Gamers, you need to show your love for the D6 system.
– Anne R. Allen with some great advice on hiring an editor for your work. You know, like me…
– Courtesy of The Lovecraftsman: I would watch the hell out of this movie!
– Speaking of movies I’ll watch the hell out of, more stop-motion fun with the upcoming ParaNorman.
– Ever had trouble finding the perfect insult? Why not use something from Martin Luther?
– A look at the upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man animated series. So…when does he die?
– I think I could manage this at conventions…
– For fans of Dirk Gently, here’s a trailer from BBC Four. I’d love to watch this back-to-back with Sherlock, but my geek heart might explode…
– I’ve often seen things like this, late at night, when I’m strung out on the coffee. Also, this would be tons better than whatever Michael Bay is cooking up.
– I love watching Bill Murray in serious roles, and I think Hyde Park on the Hudson will be no exception.
– And finally, if anyone has the right combination of patience and skill to build an elevator into space, its the Japanese.
That’s all for now! If you have a link of your own to share, drop it in the comments below!