Happy Post-VDay! Once again that foolishness is behind us for another year, and we can get on with important things…once you waste some time with these links.
Priority Update: A good man and a great Canadian writer, Spider Robinson, needs our help. Take a moment to do what you can, and thank-you in advance.
– I’ve been skydiving before and loved it. This guy is taking it to extremes, though.
– Wil Wheaton revealed this last week, but it bears repeating: there is a Fawkes story upcoming in The Guild comic, co-written by Wil and Felicia. I’m running out of ways to say “squee!”…
– I wish more fans would do this for the shows they love: Fans of Sherlock create DIY marketing campaign.
– Jump in the wayback machine, it’s time for cosplay photos from Westercon 1980…oh my.
– This more than anything makes me wish I lived in Texas. Almost.
– Bryan Singer wants to remake the Star Trek TV series. I’m not sure I want to let him…
– Ever been stuck in medieval times and wondered what to call the guy in charge of fences and hedges? This list will help…
– If you’ve ever wondered where your flying car was, these guys might have the answer.
– This would be the best thing ever. EVER!
– This may not be the best thing ever, but I have fond memories of Space:1999, so a new series might not be bad…
– These are about the only VDay cards I would accept.
– Not satisfies with making the changes, George Lucas wants us to believe they weren’t changes at all…
– The internet has a love song. As is only proper.
That is all for this week! If you have a nerdy link to share please do so. Otherwise I will see you back here tomorrow…
4 thoughts on “Humpday Links for February 15”
You can buy the Princess Bride wine online! Via that link!
Or wait, is it US-only? That’s stupid. Why are they stupid?
Yes, it is US only. I had the same, “Yay! Mail-order!” to “Boo! Boooo!” moment myself.
It might be time for me to ask a Yankee friend for a favour.