Oh, the links I have for you today! Yes, much linkage, a veritable cornucopia of linking pleasure…yeah, I got nothing. To the links!
– As a DM, when a player behaves badly it is always nice to get an apology. And it sounds like this guy had a lot to apologize for…
– Want some cute fun? All you have to do to start is draw a stickman.
– Some guy went a little overboard when he sent some stuff to be signed by Simon Pegg. This was Simon Pegg’s reply.
– Okay, Christmas is coming and I would take any of these. But if you get me the Silmarillion one, me love you long time…
– Want a hardcore nerd ring-tone? Ditch the movie/anime themes, and grab one of these NASA soundbites instead.
– So you picked up one of those life-size plastic skeletons for Halloween, but now you want to jazz it up? Let this guy show you how to make a convincing corpse.
– Staying with Halloween, here is a cheap and easy way to make a Stormtrooper/sci-fi helmet, using just a milk jug.
– It’s no secret I love Doctor Who. So does this guy, and he gives some pretty good reasons why…
– For the hardcore role-player: can you truly become your character, if you don’t smell like your character?
– Apparently Google is working on Google Drive again. For reals.
– Animaniacs was not only fun, but educational. Remember this?
– I love sushi, so there is no question at all that I want to go to here!
– This one comes steaming hot from the “Are You $#@%ing Kidding Me!?” file: a musical chairs reality show.
– I’m giving you fair warning: when Star Trek: Infinite Space releases, the blog may experience…a lapse. Of indeterminate duration.
Okay, that should hold you for now. Back to the nerdery bright and early tomorrow!